T-Bar as part of Sikla Ground Mount System for mounting Photovoltaic panels. Cost-effective ground mount system for large-scale PV plants. Substantial overall cost reduction due to the foundation technology based on pile-driven supports. On the one hand wind and snow loads are transfered into the soil by the friction between the post and the soil and on the other hand via the pressure at the peak end of the post due to compressed rocky soil inside the post, creating a safe foundation. The buckling resistant geometry of the section prevents torsional deformation of the posts in case of hitting obstacles during installation.
Selection, configuration and design of the structural system components are the result of the individual analysis of the project, which guarantee the most effective use of material.
- No soil sealing
- Extremely quick mounting time
- Simple assembly
- Prefabricated system
- Perfectly synchronised system components - only 6 parts required
- High durability due to excellent HCP surface protection
- Optimum utilisation of material resources
- Mounting time up to 1 km length per day
- Simple adjustment options during assembly by means of defined friciton
- Simple, cost-saving deconstruction
Fastening of T-Bar to the Post with Strut and screw connections according to installation instructions.
| Material:|| Steel|