Quality with a system
We receive certification according to the standard ISO 9001 in 1993, which makes us one of the first companies in the industry to do so. A change in quality awareness led to increasing requirements and new specifications. We take this into account by continuously adapting our quality management system to increasing and new requirements and verify this with corresponding certifications:
- ISO 9001 establishes the requirements for a quality management system in order to be able to provide products and services that meet customer expectations and official requirements. The proof is confirmed by a certificate issued by an independent certification authority.
Internal production monitoring
- The establishment of internal production monitoring is a core requirement of the harmonised technical specification EN 1090-1, which addresses manufacturers of steel and aluminium supporting structures. Functioning internal production monitoring and certification thereof with continuous supervision is a requirement for the manufacturer to be able to apply the CE mark on the supporting components that it introduces to the market.
- Certification according to FM Approvals, which is recognised worldwide, is verification that, among other things, products for fire protection and solution systems meet the highest quality and safety standards. Regular supervisory audits of the production locations are prerequisite for maintaining the FM approval status.
- As a manufacturer of VdS-approved products, we regularly verify that the quality of the products is continuously assured. This is assured with the 'Production facilities for VdS recognised products' certification.
LGA tested Quality
- The products with the 'LGA tested quality' certificate have been tested with regard to their usability, instructions for use and safety. It additionally confirms that the production, factory-internal production monitoring and the use of correct drawings are monitored that regular product testing is carried out.